Stone Globe Lights are unique outside LED powered lights, designed and created in the UK. By day these exterior lights are striking garden or landscape features, and by night they illuminate.
Available in three sizes and six realistic stone finishes that can blend with your property or the hard landscaping of your outside area.
Bath Stone colour finish for the Globe Lights blends with the soft warm yellow tones of Cotswold stone. It was created on the request of Haddonstone, the leading maunfacturer of cast stone, to tone with their architectural products.
Uses for this innovative garden lighting include:
- Pillar and gate post lights, replacing traditional pedestal lighting
- Path lighters, lining paths and driveways
- Patio and decking lights
- Bollard lights
- Step lights providing a safety as well as decorative feature
- Pendant lighting
- Placing in flower beds and borders to add interest
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 will be refunded with your order. For more information please contact email@example.com
Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places. Slight variations in colour may occur.
28cm £109 / 38cm £179 / 50cm £198
- Suitable for hard landscaping, the base bracket can be screwed onto hard surfaces, and using the optional ground spike the Globe Light can be placed in the soft landscape.
- UV and frost resistant.
- Being non-corrosive it is particularly suited to coastal locations.
- The unique rough surface will weather naturally, but can be cleaned if preferred with a standard household cleaner.
- Suitable for all climates including temperatures exceeding 50 degrees.
- Diameter: 28cm, 38cm and 50cm.
- Voltage: Mains 230v, low voltage 12v, and Solar powered.
- Installation: Supplied with mounting bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Optional ground spike is available.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Weight: 1 kg (28cm), 1.75kg (38cm), 2.25kg (50cm)
- Lightsource for 240V Sphere: E27 lampholder, cabling and bulb not included. See bulbs
- 12 volt Sphere includes G4 lamp holder and terminal block. Requires 12v LED bulb and transformer Click here for our 12v accessories
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered.
- Temperature range. -30 to +80 degrees C
- Guarantee: The Stone Globe Lights carry a 10-year guarantee. This warrenty does not include lamps/bulbs and lamp holders which are deemed consumables.
- Country of Origin: UK
|UK mainland:||£12.50 per order. Free p&p for orders over £700.00.|