Stone Globe Lights are original and unique outdoor lighting with a dual day and night function. By day the Globe Lights are striking garden or landscape features, and by night they illuminate.
The LED lights sit on paving, gravel and grass, or nestle amongst plantings to add form and definition. They can be grouped together for a sculptural effect or used as lighting for steps or in series as path and driveway lights.
The lights provide external lighting for gateposts, pillars and piers; a welcome alternative to the traditional pedestal light.
Designed and made in the UK using textured polyethylene to resemble stone, they are extremely tough and are suited to coastal locations. The LED powered globes can be used as patio lights, wall lights, decking and swimming pool surround lighting, or as an attractive alternative to bollard lights, needing little or no maintenance.
Guarantee: 10-year guarantee. This warranty does not include lamps/bulbs and lampholders which are deemed consumables, or the Solar Globe Lights.
Country of Origin: UK
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 refunded with your order, please contact email@example.com
Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places.
28cm £109 / 38cm £179 / 50cm £198
- Available in 3 sizes, 28cm, 38cm and 50cm
- Extremely tough
- UV and frost resistant
- Can be cleaned with a standard household cleaner
- Diameter: 28cm / 38cm / 50cm
- Voltage: Mains voltage 240v, Low voltage 12v and Solar powered.
- Installation: Supplied with mounting bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Optional ground spike is available.
- Material: Polyethylene with unique rough surface, extremely tough and hard wearing, UV & frost resistant, maintenance free.
- Weight: 1 kg (28cm), 1.75kg (38cm), 2.25kg (50cm)
- Lightsource for 240v Sphere: E27 lampholder. Cabling and bulb not included See bulbs
- 12 volt Sphere includes output cable (0.6mtr) with connector. Requires 12v LED bulb and transformer Click here for our 12v accessories
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered
- Temperature range: -30 to +80 degrees C
|UK mainland:||£12.50 per order. Free p&p for orders over £700.00.|