Spherical Globe Lights
- Diameter: 280mm, 380mm and 500mm
- Weight of unit: 1 kg 280mm, 1.75 kg 380mm, 2.25 kg 500mm.
- Voltage: Mains voltage 240v, Low voltage 12v, and Solar.
- Installation: Supplied with mounting bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Optional ground spike is available. See spike details in Accessories section.
- Material: Polyethylene with unique rough surface, UV & frost resistant
- Non- corrosive
- Lightsource for 240v Sphere: E27 lampholder. Recommended LED GLS 8W - 13.5W bulb, dependant on size of Globe and light preference. Cabling and bulb not included.
- Lightsource for 12v Sphere: Fitted with G4 lampholder and terminal block. Requires driver. Cabling and bulb not included.
- Protection: IP65.
- Temperature range: -30 to +80 degrees C
- Design registered.
- Guarantee: 10-year guarantee. This warranty does not include lamps/lampholders which are deemed consumables. The guarantee excludes accidental or malicious damage, general wear and tear and electrical faults due to misuse or incorrect installation. All 230v/240v Globe Lights must have been installed by an Electrician qualified and registered to part "P" of the electrical regulations. (proof may be required).
- With the Solar Sphere the solar panel carries a one year guarantee.
- Country of Origin: UK
- Useful point: The bases of the Spherical Globes are interchangeable so fit all three sizes.
- Lightsource for Solar Sphere: See Accessories section