The Eco-friendly alternative to traditional garden lighting.
Install or position your Solar Globe Lights around your garden or patio without upheaval or the expence of hiring an electrician.
The lights are available in three sizes and several realistic 'stone' finishes. The solar powered Globe Lights have various uses:
- Path lights: To line paths and driveways
- Pillar and gate post lights: Repacing traditional pedestal lights
- Step and patio lights: Safety feature highlighting steps
- Garden lighting: Looks great amongst silver foliage, and lavender or blue plants
For more examples of the granite Globe Lights, visit our gallery.
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 refunded with your order, please contact email@example.com
Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places.
28cm £144 / 38cm £195 / 50cm £214
- Available in 3 sizes, 28cm, 38cm and 50cm
- Extremely tough
- UV and frost resistant
- Can be cleaned with a standard household cleaner
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered
- Guarantee: 10-year guarantee on the globe cover. 2- year guarantee on the solar panel.
- Country of Origin: UK
- Diameter: 28cm / 38cm / 50cm
- Solar powered
- Installation: Supplied with mounting bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Optional ground spike is available.
- Material: Polyethylene with unique rough surface, extremely tough and hard wearing, UV & frost resistant, maintenance free.
- Weight: 1 kg
If you have a cluster of 3 stone globe lights, you may decide that you don’t want all of them lit up. We now offer the option to purchase our lights with or without illumination. For more information please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|UK mainland:||£12.50 per order. Free p&p for orders over £700.00.|