The Solar Globe Lights are original and unique eco-friendly outdoor lighting with a dual day and night function. By day the Globe Lights are striking garden or landscape features, and by night they illuminate.
Using the sun to power them during the day, the energy efficient Solar Globe Lights sit on paving, gravel and grass, or nestle amongst plantings to add form and definition. They can be grouped together or used individually as a feature by day, and illumination by night.
Designed and made in the UK using textured polyethylene to resemble stone, the Solar Globe Lights are extremely tough, non-corrosive and UV and frost resistant, meaning they need little or no maintanance.
Installaion is super easy, with no electrician required.
Having placed the Solar Globe Light where you would like it, choose a sunny spot to position the small solar panel, within a distance of 4.25 metres away from it.
An attractive feature by day, they light up automatically at night to provide welcome illumination. The hours of light depending on the amount of sunshine produced.
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 refunded with your order, please contact email@example.com
Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places.
28cm £154 / 38cm £195 / 50cm £214
- Available in 3 sizes, 28cm, 38cm and 50cm
- Extremely tough
- UV and frost resistant
- Can be cleaned with a standard household cleaner
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered
- Guarantee: 10-year guarantee on the globe cover. 2- year guarantee on the solar panel.
- Country of Origin: UK
- Diameter: 28cm / 38cm / 50cm
- Solar powered
- Installation: Supplied with mounting bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Optional ground spike is available.
- Material: Polyethylene with unique rough surface, extremely tough and hard wearing, UV & frost resistant, maintenance free.
- Weight: 1 kg
|UK mainland:||£12.50 per order. Free p&p for orders over £700.00.|