Stone Globe Lights are unique outside LED powered lights, designed and created in the UK. By day these exterior lights are striking garden or landscape features, and by night they illuminate.
Available in three sizes and six realistic stone finishes that can blend with your property or the hard landscaping of your outside area.
Bath Stone colour finish for the Globe Lights was created to blend with the soft warm yellow tones of Cotswold stone.
Uses for this innovative garden lighting include:
- Pillar and gate post lights, replacing traditional pedestal lighting
- Path lighters, lining paths and driveways
- Patio and decking lights
- Step lights providing a safety as well as decorative feature
- Pendant lighting
- Placing in flower beds and borders to add interest
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 will be refunded with your order. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places. Slight variations in colour may occur.
28cm £109 / 38cm £179 / 50cm £198
- Suitable for hard landscaping, the base bracket can be screwed onto hard surfaces, and using the optional ground spike the Globe Light can be placed in the soft landscape.
- UV and frost resistant.
- Being non-corrosive it is particularly suited to coastal locations.
- The unique rough surface will weather naturally, but can be cleaned if preferred with a standard household cleaner.
- Suitable for all climates including temperatures exceeding 50 degrees.
- Diameter: 28cm, 38cm and 50cm.
- Voltage: Mains 230v, low voltage 12v, and Solar powered.
- Installation: Supplied with mounting bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Optional ground spike is available.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Weight: 1 kg (28cm), 1.75kg (38cm), 2.25kg (50cm)
- Lightsource for 230V Sphere: E27 lampholder, recommended LED GLS bulb 8w - 13w. Cabling and bulb not included.
- Lightsource for 12V Sphere: Fitted with G4 lamp holder, and terminal block. Requires LED bulb and driver. Cabling not included.
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered.
- Temperature range. -30 to +80 degrees C
- Guarantee: The Stone Globe Lights carry a 10-year guarantee. This warrenty does not include lamps/bulbs and lamp holders which are deemed consumables.
- Country of Origin: UK
If you have a cluster of 3 stone globe lights, you may decide that you don’t want all of them lit up. We now offer the option to purchase our lights with or without illumination. For more information please get in touch at email@example.com.
|UK mainland:||£12.50 per order. Free p&p for orders over £700.00.|