Stone Globe Lights are original and unique outdoor lighting with a dual day and night function. By day the Globe Lights are striking garden or landscape features, and by night they illuminate.
The LED lights sit on paving, gravel and grass, or nestle amongst plantings to add form and definition. They can be grouped together for a sculptural effect or used as lighting for steps or in series as path and driveway lights.
The lights provide external lighting for gateposts, pillars and piers; a welcome alternative to the traditional pedestal light.
Designed and made in the UK using textured polyethylene to resemble stone, they are extremely tough and are suited to coastal locations. The LED powered globes can be used as patio lights, wall lights, decking and swimming pool surround lighting, or as an attractive alternative to bollard lights, needing little or no maintenance.
- Available in 3 sizes, 28cm, 38cm and 50cm
- Extremely tough
- UV and frost resistant
- Can be cleaned with a standard household cleaner*
- Diameter: 28cm / 38cm / 50cm
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230v, Low voltage 12v and Solar powered.
- Installation: Supplied with mounting bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Optional ground spike is available.
- Material: Polyethylene with unique rough surface, extremely tough and hard wearing, UV & frost resistant, maintenance free.
- Weight: 1 kg (28cm), 1.75kg (38cm), 2.25kg (50cm)
- Lightsource for 230v Sphere: E27 lampholder. Recommend LED GLS 8W -13W bulb. Cabling and bulb not included.
- Lightsource for 12v Sphere: Fitted with G4 or E27 lampholder, and terminal block. Requires LED bulb and driver. Cabling not included.
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered
- Temperature range: -30 to +80 degrees C
Stone globe lights without lampholders
If you have a cluster of 3 stone globe lights, you may decide that you don’t want all of them lit up. We now offer the option to purchase our lights with or without a lampholder. Please note that the lampholder is interchangeable with ALL globe sizes.
Guarantee: 10-year guarantee. This warranty does not include lamps/bulbs and lampholders which are deemed consumables, or the Solar Globe Lights.
Country of Origin: UK
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 refunded with your order, please contact email@example.com
*Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places.
£12.50 per order.
Free p&p for orders over £700.00
For expected delivery times, and orders outside the UK please contact us