Outdoor lighting need not just be functional. Garden lights should also provide an attractive feature by day. Powered by energy efficient LEDs, the Stone Globe Lights are both.
These dual purpose outside lights are available in three sizes, and in six realistic stone finishes.
Portland Stone colour finish created on the request of Haddonstone, the leading manufacturer of architectural cast stone, is a popular classic finish for the Globe Lights. Chosen by architects, specifiers and homeowners looking for cool outdoor lighting that blends in with the stone colour of their property and architectural features.
Uses for the Globe Lights
- As entrance or gatepost lighting on piers and pillars
- Position along walls or ballustrade as wall lights
- Step lighting highlighting a flight of steps providing a safety as well as decorative feature
- Illuminate pool surrounds, fountains or statues
- Path and driveway lights
- On grass verges or darker areas needing illumination
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 will be refunded with your order. For more information please contact email@example.com
28cm £109 / 38cm £179 / 50cm £198
- Suitable for hard landscaping with the mounting bracket which fixes to to brick, paving etc.
- An optional ground spike is available for use in the soft landscape.
- The Globe Light's unique rough surface will weather naturally, but can be cleaned if preferred with a standard household cleaner.
- Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places.
- Diameter: 28cm / 38cm / 50cm
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230v, Low voltage 12v, and Solor powered
- Material: Polyethylene with unique rough surface, UV & frost resistant
- Weight: 1 kg (28cm), 1.75kg (38cm), 2.25kg (50cm)
- Lightsource for 230v Sphere: Fitted with E27 lampholder. Recommend using LED GLS 10W -13W. Cabling and bulb not included
- Lightsource for 12v Sphere: Fitted with G4 lampholder and terminal block. Requires LED bulb and driver. Cabling not included
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered
- Temperature range: -30 to +80 degrees C
- Guarantee: The Stone Globe Lights carry a 10-year guarantee. This warrenty does not include lampb/bulbs and lampholders which are deemed consumables, or Solar powered Globes.
- Country of Origin and Design: UK
If you have a cluster of 3 stone globe lights, you may decide that you don’t want all of them lit up. We now offer the option to purchase our lights with or without illumination. For more information please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|UK mainland:||£12.50 per order. Free p&p for orders over £700.00.|