Outdoor lighting need not just be functional. Garden lights should also provide an attractive feature by day. Powered by energy efficient LEDs, the Stone Globe Lights are both.
These dual purpose outside lights are available in three sizes, and in six realistic stone finishes.
Portland Stone colour finish created on the request of Haddonstone, the leading manufacturer of architectural cast stone, is a popular classic finish for the Globe Lights. Chosen by architects, specifiers and homeowners looking for cool outdoor lighting that blends in with the stone colour of their property and architectural features.
Uses for the Globe Lights
- As entrance or gatepost lighting on piers and pillars
- Position along walls or ballustrade as wall lights
- Step lighting highlighting a flight of steps providing a safety as well as decorative feature
- Illuminate pool surrounds, fountains or statues
- Path and driveway lights
- On grass verges or darker areas needing illumination
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 will be refunded with your order. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
28cm £109 / 38cm £179 / 50cm £198
- Suitable for hard landscaping with the mounting bracket which fixes to to brick, paving etc.
- An optional ground spike is available for use in the soft landscape.
- The Globe Light's unique rough surface will weather naturally, but can be cleaned if preferred with a standard household cleaner.
- Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places.
- Diameter: 28cm / 38cm / 50cm
- Voltage: Mains voltage 240v, Low voltage 12v, and Solor powered
- Material: Polyethylene with unique rough surface, UV & frost resistant
- Weight: 1 kg (28cm), 1.75kg (38cm), 2.25kg (50cm)
- Lightsource for 240v Sphere: Fitted with E27 lampholder. Cabling and bulb not included See bulbs
- 12 volt Sphere includes output cable wih connector. Requires 12v LED bulb and transformer Click here for our 12v accessories
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered
- Temperature range: -30 to +80 degrees C
- Guarantee: The Stone Globe Lights carry a 10-year guarantee. This warrenty does not include lampb/bulbs and lampholders which are deemed consumables, or Solar powered Globes.
- Country of Origin and Design: UK
|UK mainland:||£12.50 per order. Free p&p for orders over £700.00.|